Whatever your chef service needs may be, let Flourish do the cooking for you. Chef Sarah can design menus for any special event, holiday or gathering you are planning. Kick it up a notch for your next party with a cooking class and wine tasting.
We provide the best in friendly, five-star service, with an emphasis on accommodating your tastes and preferences. We use the highest quality ingredients available, organic whole foods whenever possible, to make menus that stand out above the rest.
- Chef Services include: dinner parties, a romantic dinner for two, holiday meals and parties, or a casual family gathering, formal and casual events, cooking classes and more.
- Food for the week: a customized menu prepared for you to enjoy delicious meals throughout the week. Convenient way to stock your fridge while on vacation or to ensure healthy nutritious meals throughout your week.
- Live-in Private Chef Services: providing all meals, snacks and appetizers throughout the day. Take all the stress out of your vacation. Enjoy freshly-prepared meals in the comfort of your home.
- Ask about gift certificates: chef services make a great and unique gift for any occasion.
Food for the week
- Time-saving and convenient way to have hearty and healthy meals at the ready for you and your family.
- Weekly menus are designed taking all your dietary needs, your tastes and preferences into account. See below for sample weekly menus.
- We do all the shopping, cook, and packaging of meals with easy instructions. Come home to the smells of home-cooked meals. Save time and money and improve your family’s health.
- A great option for stocking your home well on vacation in Aspen or Snowmass
- Call Sarah for a consultation and quote.
For menu proposals and pricing based on the service you request, please contact Sarah @ (970) 778-1724 or email her at email@example.com. You’ll be contacted within 24 hours or less.
References available upon request.
Weekly Menu Examples:
Extreme Granola with almonds, pecan, dates and cranberries
Veggie and Ham Breakfast quiche with gruyere cheese
Classic Cobb Salad with turkey and blue cheese
Lentil soup with veggies and feta spinach sausage
BBQ Bison Meatloaf with mashed sweet potatoes and roasted Brussels sprouts
Chicken a La Romana with Linguini and seasonal side veggie
Mixed Greens with Balsamic Dressing
Oat muffins with fresh berries
White Bean soup with bacon, pesto and kale
Fennel and roasted chicken salad with green apples and walnuts
Marinated Kale Salad
Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri, pan roasted red potatoes and arrugula salad
Mediterranean Pasta with shrimp, artichoke hearts and eggplant
Zucchini bread with pineapple, walnuts and cranberries
Crab cakes with chipotle mayo, bed or greens and balsamic dressing
Tomato Basil Soup with brie quesadillas
Beef Stroganoff with flat noodle
Roasted Halibut with capers, lemon, tomatoes and basil with wild rice
Breakfast Quinoa with cinnamon, apples and walnuts and currents
Protein Packed Pancake batter
Chicken pot pie with phyllo crust and endive Radicchio salad
NY Steak Burritos with sautéed veggies, black beans and cheese, homemade guac and salsa
Chicken salad with almonds, apples and Tamari almonds with bed of greens
Caesar Salad with Creole Shrimp, Homemade lemony Caesar dressing with romaine,
Coconut Thai soup with chicken and shrimp
Cashew chicken curry with jasmine rice
Ying Yang Salad with peanut dressing
Marinated lamb, grilled, roasted red potatoes with rosemary
Poached Salmon with lemon yogurt mint yogurt sauce, quinoa salad and sautéed sugar snap peas