- Your salads and muffins were a HUGE hit!!!! There is nothing left at all!!!! I thought I might have a little bit of left overs but all got eaten. Women went back for seconds on everything!!!! Everything was delicious. I know I’m eating “clean” when I eat your food!!!!! Karen A.
- “From the authentic tapas to the sangria, Sarah impressed everyone with her delicious food and professional service. I look forward to working with her again in the future.” Seth Sachson, President, Friends of the Aspen Animal Shelter
- “Sarah’s friendly personality and passion for food added to the enjoyment of our group.” J. Pinkerton
- “Sarah’s repertoire is as creative and innovative as it is amazing.” A. Goldman
- “Sarah is a culinary angel. Our entire family loved her fun-filled cooking classes.” C. Adrovett
New on the Menu — Chef’s Favorites:
I love this classic Italian-American fish stew, made famous in San Francisco. Fresh fennel and a hit of anchovy boost the flavors and give it the Northwest twist. I use the finest fresh seafood including mussels, clams, scallops, shrimp and white fish. In my version, white wine, avocado and a little jalapeno take this hearty, visually impressive entrée to the next level.
Chicken Marbella with Saffron Orzo
A signature dish, this is the ultimate wow factor for any party. The chicken is marinated overnight and then white wine, prunes, Spanish olives and capers are added before baking to create a burst of flavors and heavenly scent when this comes out of the oven. Saffron orzo with parsley is the perfect compliment. A real show-stopper.