- “By far the finest culinary experience of our trip.” P. Hebron
- “Sarah’s friendly personality and passion for food added to the enjoyment of our group.” J. Pinkerton
- “Sarah’s repertoire is as creative and innovative as it is amazing” ‘A. Goldman
- “Sarah is a culinary angel. Our entire family loved her fun-filled cooking classes.” C. Adrovett
- “With an obvious commitment to excellence, Sarah makes every meal a delight.” E. Vegara
New on the Menu — Chef’s Favorites:
I love this classic Italian-American fish stew, made famous in San Francisco. Fresh fennel and a hit of anchovy boost the flavors and give it the Northwest twist. I use the finest fresh seafood including mussels, clams, scallops, shrimp and white fish. In my version, white wine, avocado and a little jalapeno take this hearty, visually impressive entrée to the next level.
Chicken Marbella with Saffron Orzo
A signature dish, this is the ultimate wow factor for any party. The chicken is marinated overnight and then white wine, prunes, Spanish olives and capers are added before baking to create a burst of flavors and heavenly scent when this comes out of the oven. Saffron orzo with parsley is the perfect compliment. A real show-stopper.